Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"

Go down 
+4
Deathkilla
Itachi
Dawg
XenosLokios
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:45 pm

And can someone also add me to premium list i just bought it lastnight.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 am

Go test your race ..It will have to do for the moment i am really really busy with work and i have alott crap to do on this new site and forum's ,,
Its added to wcs .and yes i will add ya to premium

Thanks
Team IG

P.S
I have lowered speed and mirror was way to much....
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:48 am

Can you atleast give me 200 hp and btw um the hs for hp is not working so can i change it for Extra damage or Anti-Invisible (100% to see invisible), your pick. Thanks again <3
Back to top Go down
mibshidobu
mibshidobu

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:54 am

That's "perfect" code, it should work. Remember it has activation on chance. And with most headshots you need more than 150+ HP to block it since it restores HP AFTER you take damage. Are you getting the message that you blocked the damage? Also, I would like to see the race's complete coding so I can help out with this issue if I could.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Snake

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:32 am

ur so picky
Back to top Go down
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:15 am

Ofcourse, it is my hard earn cash after all.
Back to top Go down
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:43 am

nvm mind it does work nvm about the 200hp also but can you put my speed at 210%? If possible. Please
Back to top Go down
magkanosharingan

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:10 am

Seriously dude, you really are picky. Just enjoy what you have.

Also $7 isn't hard to earn. You do like 1 job at home for like 1 hour, there you go. $7 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 am

as we have said many many times, you do not get to choose your settings, you have also said that " i understand" when you posted your race

Quote :
Do You Understand that you do not get to choose the Exact Settings of your race, but u may suggest that you would like a skill very good, but asking for a skill to be very good will decrease some of your other skills on your race(example:you want your race to have Super amounts of damage, but now your Speed Skill will not be as fast)--This is to Prevent races from becoming So overpowered that it is unfun for others to play in the server-But Your race will still be Epic and op =): Yes
Back to top Go down
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Hp for headshot doesnt work, when i damage myself it recovers but when others do it doesnt recover.
Back to top Go down
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 am

It also does not gain hp while being headshoted.
Back to top Go down
XenosLokios
XenosLokios

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Also the Ultimate has to be changed to Vending machines please and please lower the delay time so I can make a barricade.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

XenosLokios wrote:
Also the Ultimate has to be changed to Vending machines please and please lower the delay time so I can make a barricade.

your not aloud to make barricades on the server, thats the reason for having the cd so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"   NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NanoSuit [Hacked] by "»Ðante«"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2