Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
overusing races Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
overusing races Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
overusing races Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
overusing races Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
overusing races Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
overusing races Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
overusing races Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
overusing races Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
overusing races Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

overusing races

Go down 
+5
misfit
texastoast
Will Scarlet
Snake
Deathkilla
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 am

Thinking about a mod to add for preventing people from overusing races:

In the servers, we have people that NEVER get off a race. its not just 1 race, its many that are fun to play. So the problem is how to get people to Change Races every onces and a while. I could easly take the race out, but then other players will not get to enjoy the race. So im not exactly sure how to prevent this, but here is an idea.

A mod That Puts a Time limit for a race. A time limit of how long they can be on the race. Then a time limit of when they can go back on the race. That way it prevents Players from overusing a race. I think that this is the best way to prevent people from overusing races.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Snake

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 am

That is a good idea but maybe they are using that race to level up.. then it would take a long time for them to get diff races
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:35 am

omg please please please please add this!!!! pleasee!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WillScarletOfficial
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 am

Snake wrote:
That is a good idea but maybe they are using that race to level up.. then it would take a long time for them to get diff races

well they would have a time limit of being able to use that race then lol.
there are other race they could level in the mean time anyways.
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 am

What you should do is make the limit thing start when that race is at it's max level (level where all the skills can be filled)
Back to top Go down
Snake
Snake

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 am

yeah that sounds good .. oh and btw umm i think he nos what maxed means... lol
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:35 am

How dare you speak to me like that snake!!!!!!! jk
And stop posting cause now i have to post back to be the
threads most recent poster.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 am

lol wut, ya i think that would be a cool feature, but im not sure if its possible
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 am

Anything is possible if you believe in the power of...uhmmm Nyan Cat
Back to top Go down
Snake
Snake

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am

no im going to be the last post!!! lol
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 am

............... will the time limit be for private and custom races also? because i dont really play for levels anymore, i just play for fun.
Back to top Go down
misfit

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: sounds good    overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:41 am

tbh death i think this is an awsome idea. Also if u decide to put it in to action make the time before u can use the race three times the amount for the amount of time ur allowed to play a race that way ppl will have to play an extra 2-3 races before they can try and switch back to there op race =)
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:00 pm

misfit wrote:
tbh death i think this is an awsome idea. Also if u decide to put it in to action make the time before u can use the race three times the amount for the amount of time ur allowed to play a race that way ppl will have to play an extra 2-3 races before they can try and switch back to there op race =)

yes iv already also thought about this idea. good thinking mate!
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Level 2 member
Itachi

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: _   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:58 pm

I hope this dosent apply to Private and Custom Races. Because if i buy one, i tend to stay it.
Back to top Go down
misfit

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: hi   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

death that means u have to make it like that then cus itachi does nothing but abuse op races as it is giving him a private race and letting him stay wud kill the server lol
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Level 2 member
Itachi

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: _   overusing races Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Well, i just bought a custom race. All knife atributes. If i pay my money, and im forced off my race, that dosent seem very fair. Unless Death/Dawg give me a good reason to GTFO on it.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:58 am

If you have paid for a race WE will not take it away from you..If any thing the race would be edited ,But would still be OP!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 am

i plan on acually do it for all races, just because you have your private race, dosen't mean u can troll and overuse your race on the server. there are many of you that have custom/prive races, i don't think u playing on op races against new players is very fair, therefore adding this to all races would be fair. the sad thing is that i always get complains of new players (that are my friends in real life) that are unable to get 1 kill because they just get destroyed and take 1 step out of spawn and die.

do you think you are getting cheapted out because you bought a custom race?
well, your not, stop trolling and overusing one race 24/7. i hate people who do this. its not fair for others to be at a super disablility because u paid for a custom race that you made and like. i understand that its YOUR race. i can try to make the """"cool down timer""" less on these races. there are many other races on the server that you can play. so go have fun with other races =)

Thanks
-IG Team

Back to top Go down
Mr Oats
Level 2 Community Support
Mr Oats

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 am

Deathkilla wrote:
i plan on acually do it for all races, just because you have your private race, dosen't mean u can troll and overuse your race on the server. there are many of you that have custom/prive races, i don't think u playing on op races against new players is very fair, therefore adding this to all races would be fair. the sad thing is that i always get complains of new players (that are my friends in real life) that are unable to get 1 kill because they just get destroyed and take 1 step out of spawn and die.

well, your not, stop trolling and overusing one race 24/7. i hate people who do this. its not fair for others to be at a super disablility because u paid for a custom race that you made and like. i understand that its YOUR race. i can try to make the """"cool down timer""" less on these races. there are many other races on the server that you can play. so go have fun with other races =)

Thanks
-IG Team

Well said mate. And Itachi, in life, does good things last forever? Plus you can get back to it any day for the timer. Death thanks for this well played out speech.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Level 2 member
Itachi

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: _   overusing races Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 am

Yeah, i did a fucked up comment, sorry guys. And i think i will stay on my Race until i max it and get off it when their is people who can kill me with my race. Sorry! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 am

haha ya, i was typing that in class lolololol. its hard to type on an ipod/iphone. i was also 2 lazy to go back and re read it so i hope it makes sence ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr Oats
Level 2 Community Support
Mr Oats

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 am

I hope this gets added very soon. It makes a great difference. Just dont put it on zriot.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 am

--VERY WELL SAID DEATHKILLA--

-WANNA ADD" EDITING OF SKILL'S MAY HAPPEN IF IT CONTINUE'S-|-ALSO GOING TO MAKE THE START LVL A BIT HIGHER -MAY RESOLVE SOME OF THESE ISSUE'S!! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Snake
Snake

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 am

yeah ppl just stay on there race to prolly make other ppl rage and then they might not come back on server...
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Veteran
Veteran
Blackout

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 am

lol deaths words were pro :"p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

overusing races Empty
PostSubject: Re: overusing races   overusing races Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

overusing races
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next