Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

Texastoast custom race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

Texastoast custom race Empty
PostSubject: Texastoast custom race   Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 am

Name of race:Gravediggah

Skill1:Tombstone-for every kill you get your health increases by 15 health points on spawn. up to 15 kills, its only for the kills you gain while playing on this race
Skill2:Back to the Grave!-you teleport your attacker through a wormhole to the other side. up to 4 seconds
Skill3:Grave dust- you become less of the flesh and more of the ether, invisibility up to 90 percent
Skill4: grave rott- you regenerate a lot, but only every once in awhile. like, 40 hp every 20 seconds, something op Smile
Skill5: metal transparence- couldnt think of another skill, so this makes you guns invisible-if possible.
Skill6:Grave robber- get a small amount of bullets every time you do, say a hundred points of damage to the enemy, clip bullets,not just overall ammo. if not possible let me know
Ultimate:Skeleton reincarnation- 20 or so second recharge, you dont actually respawn, you just get a lot of speed, and i mean alot, dawg knows the rest i believe. its a complicated ultimate.

Copy this too when posting your race:
Do you understand that it does take deathkilla a while to do these races. and he dosn't have time to do it right away(it should not take longer than a week, so after a week you may ask deathkilla about your race being done or not:absolutely

Do you understand that your race will only go on one server,if you do, please post which server you would like your race in(zriot or wcs normal):Wcs

Do you understand that deathkilla can not always do effects on your race because he is too busy,but there will be times when it is possible for deathkilla to do them:yes

Do You Understand that onces Deathkilla finishes your race, you will only get 1 edit to the race,So make sure that when you publish the race to the fourms you know that it is exactly the way you want it:yes

Do you understand that the race you wish to buy is 7$ unless you add other things:yes

Do you understand that if you wish to have a skin added to your race it will cost 5$ extra:yessir

Do you understand that if you wish to have an extra skill it will cost an extra 1$:yes

Do You Understand that you do not get to choose the Exact Settings of your race, but u may suggest that you would like a skill very good, but asking for a skill to be very good will decrease some of your other skills on your race(example:you want your race to have Super amounts of damage, but now your Speed Skill will not be as fast)--This is to Prevent races from becoming So overpowered that it is unfun for others to play in the server-But Your race will still be Epic and op =):makes sense, yes.

-- this race is usp and knife only btw. and if my nades are going to show up on my body, then id rather not be able to use them either. so i just drop them. Thanks so much guys!!! sorry about how complicated it is, but i wouldnt have it any other way Razz I love you
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Re: Texastoast custom race   Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 am

STEAM_0:1:4020228 is me
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Texastoast custom race   Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 am

Should be close to completed
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Texastoast custom race   Texastoast custom race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 pm

RACE IS BEING REDONE-i AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY WORK Sad

I ALSO SENT YA A $5 REFUND
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texastoast custom race   Texastoast custom race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texastoast custom race
Page 1 of 1