Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

zriot races that kill the player!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

zriot races that kill the player! Empty
PostSubject: zriot races that kill the player!   zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:22 pm

ok, ive heard that a few of the races just kill make the bots actually do a lot of mirror damage towards you. the only one ive confirmed is daylight hunter. the only way to stop it is to resetskills and to not spend any skills. so in effect, you cant really use it. if you know of any others post them below. goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: zriot races that kill the player!   zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 am

make sure you read what you wrote before posting Smile

ill check it out
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Re: zriot races that kill the player!   zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:04 am

sorry dk, it was sooo late. i learned about it right before i went to bed so i had to rush. missed a comma, damn.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: zriot races that kill the player!   zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:10 am

This has already been reported in my sticky thread on this forum, please read that before posting about a bug. I keep an eye on these things and not many have been fixed, which means Deathkilla you need to sort those out Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: zriot races that kill the player!   zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 am

its nice to know that the race problem still occurs, i thought i had fixed it but i guess not, ill take another look at it, thanks for reporting it

Byakuya i have fixed(or tried to fix) all the races on your list

plz make another list of the updated ones, since your list is kind of messy and i can't tell whats what.

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zriot races that kill the player!   zriot races that kill the player! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zriot races that kill the player!
Page 1 of 1