Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Empty
PostSubject: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:06 pm

well, this race is from an amazing server i used to paly on a lot a few years a go. it was the gd/gz clan. gd was for dravediggah. this was, and still is my favorite race of all time. server went under about a year and a half after i started playing on it, so sad. it was on cz back when people still played it. anyway, i know it was a usp only race. it had a skill called grave repeat or something where you would gain 15 hp for every kill you got during playing a map, up to i think it was 12 kills. i remember levels 1-6 were hell because it was useless without the ultimate. it had invisibility, i think 82 percent at max, also had a skill wher it was a 5- 15 percent chance that your attacker would be "teleported" i use quotes becaus it just gave them a wormhole looking skin, gave them invincibility, and would not let them shoot, while holding them in place where they were. pretty much the same as teleporting them somewhere else, then back. like what banish used to be on bloodmage, only you cant shoot the banished person. the ultimate changed your skin to a skeleton, played some creepy music for like 2 seconds, gave you 300 hp, and let you gain 75 percent of damage done, as well as do 150 percent more damage. pretty much, whenever you heard that sound, you ran away, because it was beast. only lasted for 10 seconds and it was really used for just getting away. because of the limited ammo in your usp. you would probably have to disallow secondary weapon enhancer. this race was op, but so were all the other races there, and all equally so. the levelign was interesting, you could use all races, there was no total level requirements. also, there was a 12 level cap on every race. but to get to level 12 you had to have a total of 12k xp, so it made you invest more time in each race. the thing i liked most about this race was the amoutn of thought you had to put into it. you would camp i na strategic position, but only for short periods of time. you would have to choose the right wall pattern to camp infront of, or you would just show right up. it was an interesting look into the way the human eye perceives patterns and shapes. also, you had to be really good with usp, and know the map extremely well. another thing that server did, is that depending on what weapon you had out your invisibility would change. so with knife you would be the most invisible, with pistol a little less, and with a primary weapon a lot less invis. personally, i think it was better to have a few well rounded races, where none were weak, or op. and to have a level cap for each race, as well as less races, and all of them accessible to everyone. the people who had the most maxed races had been on the longest. anyway, this was an amazing race, and if you are interested i think i might have a friend who could code this for you, but he might not be alive, havent talked to him since he got his post in afghanistan. anyway, please consider this race, it was the best race ever. Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

+1 for longest post i have ever seen

i suggest you make this "cleaner" and fix it up a bit, you kind of just rambled on

use this outline:
https://infinitegaming-clan.forumcanadien.org/t487-race-coding-tutorial

also i will not be able to start this race untill i get my computer fixed, having some major issues right now with it
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 am

lol i did ramble, ill try to clean it up. i was just putting everything i remembered on, then id organize it Razz
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Edit:   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:19 am

[GraveDiggah]

#Skill information
numberofskills = 4
numberoflevels = 6
skillnames = "Tombstone|Back to the Grave!|Grave dust|Skeleton reincarnation"
skilldescr = "for every kill you get your health increases by 15 health points. 3-8 kills|you teleport your attacker through a wormhole to the other side. 1-4 seconds|you become less of the flesh and more of the ether. 61-82 percent|you rise up as the undead....WITH SUPER SPEED"
good luck coding this.

Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:42 pm

ill try my best
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:24 pm

All skill's are easy ,But you need to be more specific in this skill in red below..

skillnames = "Tombstone|Back to the Grave!|Grave dust|Skeleton reincarnation"
skilldescr = "for every kill you get your health increases by 15 health points. 3-8 kills|you teleport your attacker through a wormhole to the other side. 1-4 seconds|you become less of the flesh and more of the ether. 61-82 percent|you rise up as the undead....WITH SUPER SPEED"

you become less of the flesh and more of the ether. 61-82 percent?
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 am

oh sorry, that less of the flesh and more of the ether makes you invisible. 61-82 percent invisibility. but its a usp only race. im going to try and look for the skins later today.
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:25 am

thank you so much for trying, itll be fun.
Back to top Go down
texastoast
Veteran
Veteran
texastoast

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 pm

actually i think itll be more like 90 percent invisbility. just looked at both invis, and that one seems to fir more.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:02 am

texastoast wrote:
actually i think itll be more like 90 percent invisbility. just looked at both invis, and that one seems to fir more.

I added the 90% invis

Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time   Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravedigga, my favorite race of all time
Page 1 of 1