Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?

Go down 
+3
Blackout
Deathkilla
Will Scarlet
7 posters

Server Choices
Jailbreak
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_lcap27%[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Surf
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_lcap9%[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
GunGame
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_lcap36%[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Dodgeball
[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_lcap27%[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Empty
PostSubject: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Alright guys, Me, Death and, Blue were talking and screwing around and we decided to bring up, that we should change the "Hosties Server" to something else from lack of a population. So select a choice from the poll above and hopefully we can change it to something that players will enjoy.

Jailbreak:
Terrorists start off in jail cells while CT's start in some kind of armory. One CT becomes warden which is the person who will give the order for what the T's have to do. The T's get no guns unless they find them, but there are no buy zones easily accesible on most maps. The T's have the option to rebel but can wait until there in the last 2 to do a Last Request.

Surf:
Go look up a surf map. Basically you run down ramps, and kill other players, unless it's a skills surf.

GunGame:
In a gungame it can either be a deathmatch or a regular 1 life per round thing. What you do is you kill for the next weapon. 1 kill = the next gun

Dodgeball:
Peg eachother with flashbangs (no flash) and kill eachother off one by one.

Vote wisely please.

Last edited by Will Scarlet on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WillScarletOfficial
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Very Nice!

i like how you described everything below so people know what each of the mods are.

I for one am more interested in the Jailbreak Direction, mainly beacuse the mods are already on the server, so i would just have to get maps, also we have another available server we could use for the Dodgeball server, so if enough people vote for i could look into it, then again if people would like the surf or gungame(GG) more than the DB-dodgeball i could make it one of those mods

but this topic must get a lot of votes, so ask all ig members to vote plz
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 am

Thanks,
I to like the Jailbreak more but because I think it's fun but
I voted for the Dodge-Ball.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Veteran
Veteran
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 am

DODGEBALL
Back to top Go down
Mr Oats
Level 2 Community Support
Mr Oats

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:20 am

I hate surf geek
Back to top Go down
xMystic

PostSubject: Vote   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 am

I Most Definately Have To Put My Vote For Jaibreak Its Fun to play in and the Lr's Are pretty Cool Aswell!
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 am

lol a 3 way tie between Jailbreak, GunGame, and Dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Veteran
Veteran
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 am

Well, I used to be admin on a jailbreak and a Gungame server so lol i want to try dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Honestly i dont know if there are any workin dodge ball mods out there any more
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 pm

i can look
Back to top Go down
Bluegent
Admin
Admin
Bluegent

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:18 am

yeah i play on a dodgeball mod server Razz
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 am

I cannot find any workin db mod's .so untill then we will have to go with a jb or a gg..
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 am

do a Jailbreak if you would like a larger community. Cause there more popular compared to Gungame's
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 am

k ill set it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?   [Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Vote] What Shall The Hosties Server Be Changed To?
Page 1 of 1