Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya

Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Empty
PostSubject: Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules   Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm

As of late there has been questions and problems on Spawn camping in ZRiot, here are rules for each according map to get things clarified. Deathkilla, edit this post if you feel something is incorrect. I will be editing this post often as I play alot, each place I see that is a problematic spot where others cannot obtain kills/exp due to massive spawn camping will most likely be added to the list below.

Make Sticky please.

All areas specified below are to be enforced by ZRiot admins accordingly, no exceptions. If you feel a spot is un-warranted or not listed below you may speak with myself, Dawg, or Deathkilla about it.

zm_lila_panic & zm_lila_panic_1337: Anything beyond the bottom of the stairs is their spawn zone as it is completely random and they spawn everywhere downstairs.

superlag: Anything beyond the box in the sky is T spawn zone.

Back to top Go down

Maps and Spawn Zone Camping Rules
Page 1 of 1