Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
Problem with Races Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

Problem with Races

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 am

Ok seeing how I've played long enough and have every class up to 3800. Deathkilla requested I posted on some of the problems, so here ya go bud. If I find more I will update this topic via edit and posting again.

Classes With Slap abilities: Causes massive lag and will eventually crash the server, mainly the Headcrab race.

Bury skill: If shot too many times, throws enemies through the ground to and endless fall.

Hunter: Critical Strike skill hits the player, not the enemy which kills you.

Classes with high visual shot animations: Causes lag and massive FPS drop. I drop from over 200 FPS to nearly 30 at times due to it.

Massively OP Class and skill: Dante - Fireball (3 shots with a USP with anything near on T team = insta kill everything)

Z-Striker(3900): Z-Bullets - No extra dmg like it's suppose to. MP5Z12 - Gives MP5 only on 1 skill point used, past that it does not give a MP5. N4D3 - Useless as it is only bonus is to crit nade dmg.
Link(4700): Grappling Hook - Visual effects cause server and fps lag; throws enemies at you thus they will kill you and your team from it. Fairy - Respawns you into unescapeable places IE the ground, also burns your life apon respawning for 20-30 seconds for 1 HP each second.

Weak or Usless Classes: Fire Scout (3800) and Ying Yang (3800).
Fire Scout: Can only use pistol and scout, has no extra damage to balance it out, cannot use grenades or it's neighboring Critical Grenade skill.
Ying Yang: 3 Skills only... Can buy 35 life every 30 seconds, Blind does not work, and giving the team 60 extra HP is just a waste. All three skills are useless.

Classes that cause visual and server side lag:

Class (Effect/Skill)

Laser Light Show (Laser Bullet and Laser Shock visual animations)
Dante (Chain Lightning from skill: Fireball)
Raiden (Lightning rings cause massive drops in FPS when using automatic weapons)

Last edited by Byakuya on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Very nice but could you add the races that have these problems...There are many races with effects and I would like to know the exact races that make the server lag... I have heard laser light show lags the server
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

I can only get you the ones I have unlocked, past that I have no clue until I get them unlocked. Also I won't be able to check most of the custom/private races as I do not have access to them regardless. I've got no problem testing all of them for you, gives me something to do late at night my time when like no one is on.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Byakuya wrote:

Class (Effect/Skill)

Ah this helps me alot ...thank you so much...your efforts will be rewarded soon
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shoulda had a V8
Level 2 member

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 pm

id you would like im kinda higher than he is but i could try out all the races
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 pm

it would help a lot

when u get find out which class are making the server lag/crash just reply to this post
Back to top Go down
Shoulda had a V8
Level 2 member

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Byakuya wrote:

Classes With Slap abilities: Causes massive lag and will eventually crash the server, mainly the Headcrab race. These races are:God Headcrab

Bury skill: If shot too many times, throws enemies through the ground to and endless fall. These races race Night Thief,Arua master,Sir.electrico.

Hunter: Critical Strike skill hits the player, not the enemy which kills you. These races are: Daylight hunter

Classes with high visual shot animations: Causes lag and massive FPS drop. I drop from over 200 FPS to nearly 30 at times due to it.
These races are Blood Lord,Lick King,Nova,Assasin,Athena,Jack,Die Xonvert,Blue Mage,X-Iceman

Massively OP Class and skill: Dante - Fireball (3 shots with a USP with anything near on T team = insta kill everything)

Class (Effect/Skill)

Raiden (Lightning rings cause massive drops in FPS when using automatic weapons)
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 am

wow...thanks a lot

i will edit the races in the next update
Back to top Go down
PowerMule
PowerMule

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 am

Also 2 more:
Magic Tiger(Invisable BlackHole Aimable Blackhole) everytime someone uses it laggs the server really bad...
Derelict God(Sure God 100%hp damage)lets put it this way everytime someone or me does this move my computer Crashes so i hve to restart steam and it really sucks! Sad also on the Regular WC one 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.Mule2000@wi.rr.com
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 am

im going to keep these Blood Lord,Lick King,Nova,Assasin,Athena,Jack,Die Xonvert,Blue Mage,X-Iceman the same because they don't seem to lag the server 2 much

Night Thief=did not have a bury skill ^_^..if it is burying tell me which skill i is
Arua master=same thing as above
Sir.electrico=i coun't tell which skill it was...not in english =)

delete Derelict God
deleted Raiden
took off fireball on Dante
i think i fixed Daylight hunter

and i thought i deleted magic tiger....what level is it..i am unable to find it
Back to top Go down
Shoulda had a V8
Level 2 member

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:07 pm

lol i know those wern't bury but those races do fly the zombies out of the map and it is difficult to get to them so i just added them to that list bc they both go under the map
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Dante's Fireball is still in the server btw, Used it earlier today and was chain lightning like a mofo. If you can't remove the skill make the race only use a pistol (Preferably Deagle or P228 only as they are slower firing weapons) and lower the chain lightning damage alittle from the skill. (Btw, this is the best option I see as I don't see or have unlocked any pistol races that are not private/custom races)
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Small thought, can this topic be a sticky as I will be updating it almost every time I spot a bug/problem from now on.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 pm

ya ill c what i can do on the dante race

ill sticky this Smile
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Updated 7/22/11
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 am

i can't really tell what you updated ^_^
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 am

Everything is still there and most likely bugged until it's confirmed it's fixed then it will be stroked through.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Updated with Link problems 7/24/2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem with Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Races   Problem with Races Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Races
Page 1 of 1