Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

boombam admin abuser

Go down 
+3
LastNahaj
drforreal
boombam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boombam

boombam admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Ok so in the ZR sever and a admin named {ḯḠ}๖ۜLăsŧŊǻhāj
i wish to make a complaint he was admin abuseing and his one race lets him spawn vending machines.
theres alot of people in sever and he is blocking spawn with vending machine and the spot me and others go he blocked of and i said "fag" so he sets me on fire
[SM] {ḯḠ}๖ۜLăsŧŊǻhāj: Set {ḯḠ}boombam{Ḑṍẇ} on fire.
the race he is on is " TexNos-expslosivie
this not a good race even when admin uses it they abuse it
i do got screen shot of the hole fire shit but if i see vending shit where he blocking ill post again Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
drforreal
drforreal

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 am

next time boombam get the persons steam id cuz they can change there name and dont have to werry about admin abuseing so please next time get the person steam id it makes it easyer to get the person
Back to top Go down
LastNahaj

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 am

No i didnt admin abuse and i wasnt blocking spawn so get ur facts straight.... i set u on fire because u called me a fag twice and i warned u and u would stop so ya i set u on fire. and i purchased my race so i can spawn stuff so ya, i have 2 or 3 other people to back me up....
Back to top Go down
drforreal
drforreal

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 am

well dude seting fire to people is abueing ur powers u got to saly of kick them
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:33 am

drforreal wrote:
next time boombam get the persons steam id cuz they can change there name and dont have to werry about admin abuseing so please next time get the person steam id it makes it easyer to get the person

umm wtf do u even know what ur talking about..its an admin lol!
WTFF u don't need the persons steam id if they are in the clan and thats their normal name...and they are an admin lol

anyways in the future plz don't burn people that u dislike or have a problem with...u should first say plz stop calling people fags or calling me a fag..this is ur first warning..then second u mute them...then they will prob spam in chat..gag them...after this unmute and ungag...if he has not learned his lesson kick...then give a warning again..saying i will ban u if u don't stop....he continues, just ban him..and post on fourms Smile thanks

also his race is not fully working yet, so sorry boombam with the random spawning with the props. This a problem that we are currently fixing. for the meantime i will set ur private access to another race untill we fix it.

drforreal wrote:
well dude seting fire to people is abueing ur powers u got to saly of kick them

plz learn how to type????
i know some times u type fast and u don't spell everything right..but its anoyying.
work on it

and by the way...let me or dawg handle this lol..i don't even think ur an admin in any of our servers. but thanks for trying---but if u were also reporting someone in this forum it would be ur problem...im just saying don't fix/involve yourself if you were not in server when it happend.

thanks and everyone get along Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Yak
Yak

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Got proof?
Back to top Go down
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Yak wrote:
Got proof?

hmm this topic has been delt with lol there is proof if u read from the top to bottom Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsclan.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Yak
Yak

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Silentshadow wrote:
Yak wrote:
Got proof?

hmm this topic has been delt with lol there is proof if u read from the top to bottom Smile
He could of made it himself
Back to top Go down
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 pm

LastNahaj wrote:
No i didnt admin abuse and i wasnt blocking spawn so get ur facts straight.... i set u on fire because u called me a fag twice and i warned u and u would stop so ya i set u on fire. and i purchased my race so i can spawn stuff so ya, i have 2 or 3 other people to back me up....

There is your proof yak and he has been putting veding machines on me aswell im not sure if it was him but ive seen his name online and a vendine machine was spawned on me.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 am

its a broken race..we are in the fixing of it....
when u use your ulti to spawn a vending machine...if it dosen't work where u want it then it will spawn some random place
Back to top Go down
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:08 am

Deathkilla wrote:
its a broken race..we are in the fixing of it....
when u use your ulti to spawn a vending machine...if it dosen't work where u want it then it will spawn some random place

oh ok thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:26 am

Should be fixed
---CLOSED---
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boombam admin abuser   boombam admin abuser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boombam admin abuser
Page 1 of 1