Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG

Go down 
3 posters

Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG
WCS
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG I_vote_lcap86%Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
RPG
Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG I_vote_lcap14%Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mr Oats
Level 2 Community Support
Mr Oats

Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Empty
PostSubject: Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG   Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:14 am

Here is the Pros and Cons of both sides.

WCS: +It lets you choose from a variety of things,+You can make up your own stuff,-It sometimes needs to be updated constantly,-Their usually is lots of bugs,-It can get you in some really cheap places (like using fly to camp really high or get in a impossible place),-It lags the server if you use a shotgun or kill a whole bunch of zombies at once,+It can give you extra exp,+You can buy items so that you can constantly use your money.

RPG: +It doesnt lag,+-You cant really make stuff up (If you can, add a small extra damage and even more damage with knife),+You can get ammo back,+It has the same classic skills from WCS (Longjump,Less Grav,More Speed, Vampire),-You cant get extra exp (So no insta lvlving because the bots lvls are so high,+Its a easy set-up.-You might not be able to upgrade a skill if your a high level.

Please consider, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG   Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 am

Well i may setup another riot rpg and see how it goes ,But we have had rpg on there b4 and didnt go so well.
most the lagg issues are caused by certain races.I need to go through the races and see what skills they have its just really time consuming...
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

PostSubject: Re: Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG   Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 pm

umm NO FUCKING WAY.... we are not taking wcs off zriot...its bomb. and lots of people love it..and its not laggy....so why would we take it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG   Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch The Zriot/WCS to Zriot/RPG
Page 1 of 1