Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
W...T...F... Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

W...T...F...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 am

Why is every server except zriot and scoutzknivez down!(They have been since last night) Im freakin out here!

Oh and question, am I aloud to invite ppl to the IG group if there not in IG? I havn't done that yet but I was wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WillScarletOfficial
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 am

i plan on making the IG group public, so that anyone can join, But i also want only people that play on the IG servers in the group/community,

but also when making the IG group public, causes the players to think that if there in the IG group they can add the ig tags to their name, i have posted this before but it was in the admin section

Deathkilla wrote:
hey i was thinking we should make this group public so i don't have to keep inviting people, but then again, i don't want every one in this group..however im willing to make this just a "community steam group" instead of a IG group, that way people can join the group and not be in the clan, so they can stay active in the group, so tell me what you think...

--the only problem i have with doing this is that people will get invited and be like, so im in the clan now? yay and then they put on the tag lol
--but i guess making it public we will not have to invite people, so that may fix that problem
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 am

dam thats hard 2 read Razz
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:15 am

well I can't see the admin section so.
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 am

ya, i haven't set up your admin on fourms =)
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:47 am

Deathkilla wrote:
i plan on making the IG group public, so that anyone can join, But i also want only people that play on the IG servers in the group/community,

but also when making the IG group public, causes the players to think that if there in the IG group they can add the ig tags to their name, i have posted this before but it was in the admin section

Deathkilla wrote:
hey i was thinking we should make this group public so i don't have to keep inviting people, but then again, i don't want every one in this group..however im willing to make this just a "community steam group" instead of a IG group, that way people can join the group and not be in the clan, so they can stay active in the group, so tell me what you think...

--the only problem i have with doing this is that people will get invited and be like, so im in the clan now? yay and then they put on the tag lol
--but i guess making it public we will not have to invite people, so that may fix that problem
I dont want this to happen as of yet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinite-gaming.net
Byakuya

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 am

Dawg wrote:
Deathkilla wrote:

Deathkilla wrote:

I dont want this to happen as of yet...

Small thought on that, ever tried making an alternative group stating "IG Public Group" so that it is completely separate from the clan group?
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:37 am

ya sure ill make one like that
Back to top Go down
Will Scarlet
Level 2 member
Will Scarlet

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Invite when you do, so I can start recruiting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W...T...F... Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...T...F...   W...T...F... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W...T...F...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan/Admin :: General Chat-
Jump to: