Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStatsPremium

Latest topics
» multiple race ideas
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

» Clan Application
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby tyler81272 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

» Clan Application
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby tyler8127 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

» Races gone?!
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby Itachi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:30 am

» I donated for 6 months of wcs admin
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Applying for clan
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby Dawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

» Wont be here...):
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby Snake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

» *NOTE Sections
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

» Tempest's Zealofhell race
My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeby Deathkilla Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

GunGame
Wcs custom
Statistic’s

My application (Uncagedbranmans Post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uncagedbranman

My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Empty
PostSubject: My application (Uncagedbranmans Post)   My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Steam/InGame name:uncagedbranman

Do you have a mic?Yes

Steam id(type status in console,If u don't have your steam id you will not get the IG races should be STEAM:then numbers)STEAM_0:0:36978892

:Where you are from:USA

If Recommended by who(if no one put NA):N/A

Which server(s) you play on:{IG}WCS 200+ races-1000fps

Why you think you should be in the clan?Because i think your server is AWSOME and i would love to be able to play your awsome races

Do you see yourself contributing to infinitegaming now or in the future..if so how(donation,planing on buying admin,buying a custom race, buyingj a private race)?
Yes when i get older
Do you understand not to annoy deathkilla or dawg about approving your application(do not even tell us that your app is here,WE DO CHECK THE FOURMS AND WE DO KNOW IF YOUR APP IS HERE):
Yes
Do you Understand not to change your name onces you are accepted into the clan. And If you really need to change your name, you post on the foums notifying the clan:
Yes
Do you Understand that you only get one chance to get your Steam id right.(to get the IG clan races)If you fail to do this correct the first time. there will be no second chances, You will NOT get the IG races.(MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT STEAM ID):
Yes
Do you Understand that if you take off the IG and DOW tags, you will get kicked from the clan:
Yes
Any other info that might help?
No
Back to top Go down
Deathkilla
lvl 3 community support
lvl 3 community support
Deathkilla

My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application (Uncagedbranmans Post)   My application (Uncagedbranmans Post) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 am

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the Clan
You may now add the Clan Tags to your name
{ḯḠ} {Ḑṍẇ}
You Have been added to the IG races

Enjoy, and stay active

Also remember to join the Ig steam group

Back to top Go down

My application (Uncagedbranmans Post)
Page 1 of 1